Skip to content
- My paper “The effects of two influential early childhood interventions on health and healthy behaviors” has been featured in the New York Times (22 October 2015).
- I have been interviewed by the Plexus Institute (August 2014) on my work on the health effects of the Abecedarian intervention.
- My paper “Early Childhood Investments Substantially Boost Adult Health” has been featured in: The New York Times (three times), The Boston Globe, and The Huffington Post (among others).
- I have been featured with a video interview in “The Science of Being Human: Profiles in Behavioral Science” by NIH: The Science of Nurturing.
- My work on the health effects of early life adversity in rhesus monkeys has been featured in the TIME. I have also been interviewed by Michael Stang for the Deutschlandfunk.
- My paper “Popularity” has been featured in: The New York Magazine, The Sunday Times, The Telegraph , The Independent, Daily Post, BBC News, Freakonomics Blog, Marginal Revolution Blog, Los Angeles Times, La Tercera, The Times of India, The West Australian, BBC5 and New York Times, the TIME, the Wall Street Journal, the Washington Post, the New York Magazine, the American Public Radio and the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung. I have also been interviewed by Suzanne Pekow for American